Christmas Venue Options
The Great Barn
- One of the largest Grade II Listed barns, the Great barn has the capacity to hold upto 200 people
- Can seat upto170 guests in comfort around circular tables (allowing space for a top table) or up to 160 on two extra-long banqueting tables
- Includes space for a Band/DJ and dance floor plus bar area without the need to clear tables after meal service
- A grand beamed ceiling and heavy wrought iron chandeliers make the Great Barn a spectacular space to host your event
- The barn is also equipped with a state of the art whole barn PA system, adjustable indoor color lighting and decorative external lighting
- Linked to the Great Barn is the Engine House, a fabulous hexagonal break-out area
- An ideal space for up to 80 guests to escape the dance floor and kick off their shoes, sign a guest book, have fun at the photobooth or simply relax with a glass of wine or a coffee
The Small Barn
- The lovely & cozy Small Barn can host up to 120 guests.
- Should you choose to have your event outdoors in the Cloister Garden or in the Great Barn, then the Small Barn would be the ideal location for a Welcome Drink Reception.
- You might like to use this space for kids and younger guests to participate in games and organised activities.
The Cloister Garden
- Set against the backdrop of a tinkling fountain and an abundance of sweetly scented traditional garden flowers, this is the perfect place for a quintessentially English vintage reception.
- Guests can mingle in the picturesque garden for welcome drinks.
- The Cottage Room is Lillibrooke’s most intimate space. Originally a barn, it ensures total seclusion from the rest of the site.
- Featuring a beautiful period fireplace, as well as a century-old bread oven, this space is perfect for private meetings, or intimate dining events for parties as large as 10.
- Like many of Lillibrooke’s spaces, this is a truly flexible space and can easily transform from a secure space for meetings, into a place to relax and unwind and is a great syndicate space to take advantage of following a day of company presentations.