The Great Barn
- The Great Barn is one of the largest Grade II listed barns in the south of England and licensed for seating up to 170 guests (sit down) or 200 for theater style seating or standing receptions
- The room includes a 4 meter wide retractable screen and projector, state of the art whole barn PA system with wireless microphones, a deck for corporate presentation. All you need to do is bring your laptop and plug it in
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar that can be opened until midnight 7 days a week
- The Small Barn is suitable for smaller presentations, a large breakout area, dinners, or drink receptions
- The small barn can host up to 120 people for theater style or standing and seat 50 for a sit down dinner or conference
- Big screen and projector included
- Linked to the Great Barn is the Engine House, a fabulous hexagonal break-out area
- An ideal space for up to 80 guests to break away & work in groups; or simply take some time out
The Cloister Garden
- Set against the backdrop of a tinkling fountain and traditional garden flowers, this is the perfect place for a quintessentially English vintage reception
- Guests can mingle in the picturesque garden for welcome drinks
- The Cloister Garden can hold up to 50 people in round table seating & 120 in a theatre set up
- The Cottage Room is Lillibrooke’s most intimate space. Originally a barn, it ensures total seclusion from the rest of the site.
- Featuring a beautiful period fireplace, as well as a century-old bread oven, this space is perfect for private meetings, or intimate dining events for parties as large as 10.
- Like many of Lillibrooke’s spaces, this is a truly flexible space and can easily transform from a secure space for meetings, into a place to relax and unwind and is a great syndicate space to take advantage of following a day of company presentations.